Dr Sonic 640 Silenced
These models have the lowest noise ratio (dB(A) vs HP) on the market, thanks to a special “shroud” filled with soundproofing material combined with the internal cooling fan.
They can be equipped with the exclusive double or single-tower adsorption dryer (adsorption means; the binding and separation of molecules or liquid on to a surface, must be distinguished from absorption, the filling of pores in a solid for example) and are especially suitable if it has to be placed close to the practice area, where the noise level must be kept at a minimum.
The MedicAir range of dental compressors is specially designed to incorporate all the safety and health features necessary for good clinical practice.
Perfect for 8 Dental Chairs.
The new generation of Fini silenced dental compressors are;
* Oil free,
* Corrosion protected,
* 100% moisture free.
* 90lt tank, with inner anti-oxidant coating
* High-capacity fan and forced air system for improved cooling.
* Air outlet filter.
* Double anti-vibration damping system (under motor and under tank).
* Double handle for easier handling.
* Motor thermal cut-out.
* Energy-saving electronic controller to use compressors in the best conditions.
Pressure 116 psi=8 bar
Dba 76 (noise level)
Hp 2×3 (horse power, = 1.1 Kw)
Rpm 1400 (revolutions per minute)
Receiver 90 ltr (air tank reservoir)
Dimensions 120 x 45 x 78 ( l x d x h) cm
Weight 89 Kgs